Date: 9th Feb’2018 | Day: Friday | Time: 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Location: Sydney (Australia) | Training Mode: Classroom
An achievement of a project depends upon creating and adapting the best solution which depends upon a sound and robust Business Case which helps product managers to baseline the requirement.
The investment outcome depends on the adopting best business case strategies and the product managers should be well qualified in business case writing skills.
This one day program will allow participants to learn the values of writing an effective Business Case, within the context of an interactive course driven by a case study.
This one day training is practical based training wherein participants will go through a hands-on interactive course by a progressive business case writing techniques.
- One day Instructor led hands on classroom training
- Hardcopy of handbook to delegates during the training
- Post training assistance – writing and communications tips and tricks by our instructor for one months
- Lunch / Tea / Coffee / Snacks.
- 8 PMI PDU certificate
BENEFITS OF THE COURSE:
This program will help to create an implementation plan in a way that appeals the audience which covers all the fundamental necessities of a business case.
- Hands-On Training
- Comprehensive Course Materials
- Determine inputs required for a good Business Case
- Identify and compare costs and benefits of alternative solutions
- Apply risk assessment techniques to forecast and mitigate issues
- Present Business Cases to stakeholders in an efficient and informative way.
- Make out a good Business Case.